Sacred Heart Convent International School
- No leave of absence is granted except on prior written application from parents / guardians. Such an application must be supported by a valid reason.
- On line application i.e. application through an email will not be considered for the grant of leave.
- In case of absence without sanctioned leave, the student on returning to school must produce the leave application duly signed by the Parent/Guardian. A student returning to school after recovering from a contagious or infectious disease should also produce a doctor’s certificate of fitness permitting her/ him to attend school. If a student fails to produce such a certificate, the School authorities are entitled to send her/him back.
- All students are expected to attend school on the reopening day after each vacation. Students who are absent after the vacation (without prior submission of leave application) will be fined ` 500/- per day of absence. Those absent due to illness should submit a medical certificate before they attend the regular classes.
- In case a student remains absent from school for more than 10 days, her/his name will be struck off the rolls. Re-admission, if granted, may be done on the payment of a re- admission fee of ` 5000/-
- Students will not be allowed to leave school before the dispersal time, except in case of genuine necessity. A prior written permission from the Principal should be obtained by parents or guardians for the same.
- It may please be noted that students will not be sent home in an emergency with any person other than the parent/guardian during school hours, without a written request from the parent or guardian.