To provide sound education designed to train pupils for the world of tomorrow. The Cambridge curriculum aims to train the students to be reflective in their thoughts, become independent in their decisions, confident in their demeanour, engaged in learning , and responsible for their actions(RICER).
Imbued with the zealous spirit of service, the school strives for the holistic growth of the pupils in an environment of freedom and personal responsibility.
The School aims at developing essential personality and behavourial skills in the young. To accomplish this, special efforts are made:
- Helping the students to become mature and spiritually oriented persons of character;
- Encouraging them to strive continually for excellence in every field.
- Help them value their freedom and use it judiciously;
- To be clear and firm on principles and be courageous in action;
- To be selfless in the service of their fellow men, and;
- To become agents of needed social change in our country.
Thus, the School aims at making its own contribution towards a radical transformation of present day social conditions, so that the principles of social justice, equality of opportunity, genuine freedom, and respect for religious and moral values enshrined in the constitution of India may prevail and the possibility of living a wholesome human existence may be open at all.
The School emphasizes the social dimension in education and tries to promote actively, the social concern among its students. The Social Awareness Programme is an integral part of the educational process of the school and participation of the students in it is compulsory. Therefore, students and their parents are expected to and must share the responsibility of social education.